Thank you for devoting your time, energy, and shared lived experience by serving as a mentor through the Leadership Training Institute!
The LTI team is here to support you and ensure that you succeed! After you submit your monthly mentor report, an LTI trainer will follow up with a call to you and your mentee to ensure the relationship is going well and address any questions or concerns.
Mentor payment process
LTI mentors who have been asked to participate in outreach events or the LTI Prisons Program are compensated for their time. Use the stipend form to request reimbursement. An LTI staff member will then create a voucher and submit it into CAI’s Intacct payroll processing system for approval and payment. Mentor payments take up to eight weeks from the date of submission into Intacct.
LTI has two methods of payment for mentors:
- ACH electronic payment (provide your current bank information
- Paper check
If you have questions about any of these forms, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ACH direct deposit request (295 KB PDF)
- Childcare reimbursement (16 KB Word doc.)
- Confidentiality agreement (760 KB Word doc.)
- IRS W-9 (130 KB PDF)
- Mileage reimbursement (760 KB Word doc.)
- Monthly report form (35 KB Word doc.)
- Outreach presentation form (120 KB PDF)
- Stipend form (71 KB Excel doc.)
Contact the LTI team: email@example.com